NOTICE TO SINGER DERMATOLOGY PATIENTS 12-19-2020
It is hard to believe we are 9 months into this pandemic and we have all seen and witnessed the devastation that Covid-19 has brought to our friends, family, businesses, jobs, and relationships. There is almost no one left in this country (and world) who has not felt the effects of this terrible time. At least we now have 2 approved vaccines that will be able to begin to quell this situation for all of us. Based on the data that has been presented, I believe the vaccines are relatively safe (of course we do not have long-term data), and I will be getting vaccinated as soon as it is available to me based on the State of Michigan’s distribution recommendations. However, we all must remember the vaccine is only an important step in ending this pandemic. We will all need to stay vigilant, wear a mask, and maintain social distancing. We will likely have to do this for all of 2021, regardless of immunizations. And who knows the future… However, one prediction I can safely make is that I will be wearing a mask seeing patients for many, many years to come…
In any case, remember that for those of you who have lost your insurance and are not in a position to afford healthcare, we will see you through our DermHouse charity clinic for free. To use this clinic, go to the website, email us at email@example.com, or call us at 248-219-7007
As for the overall practice:
We are taking every precaution to keep you and our staff safe. What this means is:
- We will limit the number of visits so that social distancing can be maintained.
- Waiting room chairs are all spaced apart and have been replaced with vinyl and plastic chairs so they will easy to clean.
- Our staff will be health screened daily, having temperatures taken, and wearing masks.
- We will require patients to wear masks into the office and to check their temperature. Cloth and homemade masks are acceptable.
- There will be a touchless hand sanitizer for all patients to use when they enter the office.
- We would prefer patients to come by themselves if possible.
- Strict handwashing and hygiene and cleaning measures by all of our staff.
- We are still going to encourage anyone who wants to be seen to try a telemedicine visit if possible.
- Cosmetic office is open, with the same guidelines as above. Reach us at 248-228-2479. Website is www.singercosmetic.com
After hours and weekends, our cell is 248-760-3510
FOR APPOINTMENT REQUESTS: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As well, most of all our patients have my email and cell phone through the years, and if you need me for anything, please reach out to me. I hope everyone is safe and healthy. We will all get through this together.
Sincerely, Robert Singer 248-302-0310 cell email@example.com
As we limit visits, full body examinations may be a few months into the future, but we will see any urgent visits within 24 hours, so if at anytime you have any difficulty with this, please email me and we will take care of you.
At Singer Dermatology, we offer comprehensive dermatological, medical, surgical and aesthetic services. We are a patient-centered practice specializing in all of your family’s skin care needs. With over 25 years of experience treating patients of all ages and backgrounds, Dr. Singer and his team of practitioners are here to help you with all of your needs.
The foundation of our practice is to offer consummate patient care for skin health, preventative skin care, aesthetic dermatology and cosmetic needs. Our team is made up of dedicated professionals, committed to treating patients with high-quality dermatologic care in an environment of respect and comfort. Our physicians are certified by the American Board of Dermatology. Our office provides the most state-of-the-art lights, lasers and devices for dermatologic care, as well as for cosmetic and aesthetic care in our Singer Cosmetics office.